Statement of opinions for objections to a reported case of violation of the Road Traffic Management and Penalty Act
- Statement of opinions. (Use 10-line paper or blank paper to write it or request for a standard form from the information desk of any motor vehicles office/station, which provides such a form for free).
- A photocopy of the Notice of Road Traffic Violation (a red ticket).
- Information related to the contents of the statement of opinions.
Prepare the documents required and send or mail them to the motor vehicles office where you are required to appear, as specified in the Notice of Road Traffic Violation (a red ticket).
Send or mail the statement of opinions by the date of required appearance.
Initiation of an administrative proceeding due to objection to the contents of the adjudication decision received for a case of violation of the Road Traffic Management and Penalty Act.
- Two copies of pleadings for the administrative proceedings (buy a pleading form from the court). Specify the statement of initiation of proceedings, the subject of the proceedings and the reasons and facts.
- A photocopy of the adjudication decision for the case of violation of the Road Traffic Management and Penalty Act.
- Evidence and information related to the administrative proceeding.
Prepare the documents required and initiate a proceeding at the administrative division of the district court in the place of the plaintiff’s domicile, residence or location, the place of violation or the place where the original agency imposing penalties is located.
- The person penalized (plaintiff) must initiate a proceeding at the administrative division of a competent district court within a fixed period of 30 days following receipt of the adjudication decision.
- The criteria of penalty for the person penalized (plaintiff) must be in accordance with the judgment of the administrative division of the competent district court.
- For each proceeding initiated in relation to a case of traffic adjudication, the court will charge an adjudication fee of NT$300.