Jump to the main content block

Replacing R.O.C. Drivers’ Licenses with International or Foreign Drivers’ Licenses

A- A A+
Required document
  • Valid Foreign or international drivers’ license (Based on the reciprocity treaty between ROC to each country)
  • Valid passport
  • Valid ID or staying permit
  • One 1-inch photo
  • Application form for drivers’ license with a completed physical examination report
  • A copy of Chinese translation of foreign drivers’ license
Fee Charge NT$ 200 Notes
  • Please pay off all the traffic violation fines first.
  • A complete physical examination has to be operated in governmental hospitals, local health center or certified private hospitals or clinics. (Physical examination report is valid for one year only.)
Visitors: 118 Update Date: 108-02-09