Jump to the main content block

Replacing International Drivers’ Licenses with ROC Drivers’ Licenses

A- A A+
Required document
  • Valid drivers’ license (Holders of professional drivers’ license need a completed physical examination before expiration date)
  • ID or staying permit
  • Passport or any documents that provide the same English name as in the passport
  • Two 2-inch photos
Fee Charge NT$ 250 Notes
  • Please pay off all the traffic violation fines first.
Visitors: 115 Update Date: 108-02-09